[NAMM] Keeley Electronics introduces new pedals
Keeley has announced at NAMM 2014 several new pedals for the year, including fuzzes, compressors and a new chorus.
The Keeley Electronics 2014 product catalog has been expanded to include five new pedals introduced at NAMM 2014:
- SEAFOAM+: Keeley-designed stereo, fully featured “Chorus-Engine” with a unique opto-coupler based LFO to provide the smoothest chorus sound with Rate, Delay, Depth, Gain and Tone controls to control every aspect of it.
- COMPRESSOR PRO: Fully featured, studio-quality VCA compressor perfectly engineered for electric, bass, or acoustic guitars.
- CLIPPER FUZZ: PNP germanium monster with inverted, high-current power supply and unique low-battery simulator.
- FTW 109: Fuzz and FET wrapped around an entire Wah pedal with vintage BC109 transistors. The FTW109 is supposed to provide the famous fuzz wah sounds of the '60s and '70s.
- BASSIST: Keeley compression for bass players with lots of headroom and piano like low-end.
No info yet on pricing and availability of any of the pedals. More details expected anytime at www.robertkeeley.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.