- What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)
- Are they edited? Via an editor Mac / PC?
- What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
1 input, 1 output, making an AC / DC, no more classic. the door will be appreciated very convenient for the 9V battery as the power supply is not provided.
- Is this a rack or rack-mount model?
bizare first great thing: the pedal weighs NOTHING !!!!! even with the battery inside one wonders if the housing is aluminum?? a scene with mega bass, it has a lot in the pedal! but hey it is still good solid!
- The general configuration is it simple?
1 volume, 1 tone, 1 drive, a "warp". Apart from the warp, they are classics for a distortion knob. very simple approach.
- Publishing of sound effects or is it easy?
yeah, they rule the distortion, tone, volume ... I know the warp too ....?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
setting with a few guitar or bass. not need more.
- Effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?
its level, this pedal is great! growl of very heavy and greasy, super punch to the distortion! even plugged into a guitar she spits thunder! only downside, I can not find a use knob to "warp" .. it may be me who cock? in fact is a central location (which is shifted to the left for that matter) to knob, and when I turn left or right, it sounds like going to hide behind the amp ...? has not understood ...
- Which instruments do you use?
Fender Aerodyne japan, PJ pickups config.
- Which ones you prefer, you hate?
huh? nan it sounds good!
I put a 9 because of the warp ..?
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
lack of explanation of the "warp" -----
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I tried instead of pedals for guitars, but I prefer my XXL!
- How would you rate the quality / price?
it is quite expensive we will say. jlai new paid € 130
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
yeah, without hesitation!