Ashdown ABM 500 EVO II Head
Ashdown ABM 500 EVO II Head

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Ashdown belonging to the ABM series.

herved21 herved21
Publié le 03/24/09 à 11:43
I personally use version III of the ABM. This présernte just more compressed compared to the ABM EVO II.
Power: 575 watts into 8 ohms (or with 2 cabs)
conncectique presents: 2 output jack / Speakon, + 1 x front line pre / post. An instrument input, an effects loop, tuner output.
setting and the same effect as the EVO II except compression and more, as indicated above: a push button with a knob of level of effect.
In short, personally, it does lack a pedal member to manage the effects on stage, as the boost basa, preamp, compression ... The rest is very comprehensive.

Config surper simple, it connects you turn 2, 3 buttons, and it was the sound!
Manual? What for? Maybe just not to make dumpling at the connector?

It is perfect for my style of music (from rock to hard fities modern pop through!)
I utilitse with a jazz bass and a complement to ME50B qques effects
J'arrieve to find a sound is modern, well fatty, hot or very funcky ... so a very large variation possible!

I useful since about 1 year
I chose this amp for its sound, especially with coparaison ampeg SVT, which I found less persuasive. But this is only a personal opinion
If I had to redo a choice of amp, I'll put in balance with bass and orange mark ... But I do not regret my choice, even if I had the problem for rammener connection: Yune output speakondefficiente