EBS Fafner
VicMacKey VicMacKey
Published on 07/10/05 at 03:18
Prampli 12AX7, amp transistors.
Power: up to 620W @ 2ohms.
Connections: effects loop, XLR, Speakon 2 taken.
Rglages classic gain, compression, treble, mid boost / cut choice with frequency drives, bass, drive, master.
All this is best explained in the instructions available on the EBS. The only default that I could not find him is that flight, there is no grip, and without being the heaviest amp I port (for record BXR300C Fender), this is not very practical. We can (can be) sorry that there are no jacks HP, but as the new standard is the Speakon ...

The configuration is simple amp Plug & Play!
This gives a good sound trs, which affects the light REALLY: 2 lamps diffrent and it changes the sound. There is a grain and a rel tural warmth not found on other amps similar design.
The manual is in English, clear and sufficient. Trs can well do without.

We can all play with this amp, it fits all types of music, even if it's true that I found a little characters "old school" while having a modern cot places say more about the styles jazz rock, fusion, funk ...
I'm playing with a Vigier Passion III and Ibanez BTB406. This amp reproduces well the timbre of the instruments, and even the BTB, which is an instrument based trs modest in terms of sound, sounds great with this amp.
With regard to the sound, I like when a flock. The FAFNIR allows this sort of thing. The resulting sound is excellent because it combines the warmth and texture of the lamp and open the attack prcise transistors. I would describe the sound as "dynamic", "clear" and "natural". Although this amp has the characters and colors the sound a bit basic, everything is dosed, notament regarding the drive that goes from the saturation trs trs wild sweet stuff (Viking-made forces ). It was really on his CONTRL, no need to add him fireworks.

I use it for almost a year.
What I like most: portards of master drive and go until 11! ... the available power can have its DSIR any volume. I think that even when this kind of amp is made to be pushed to sound, low volume does not like ...
I tried a lot of amps before, and I must say that I am REALLY happy: the sound, inexpensive maintenance, not too heavy ...
What I like least: nothing but I can not afford to keep it complment my SM500 which strangely I find myself more. I told my Microbass2 couple times and the sound obtained is one of the best I've ever had!
The report price is good quality.
I would do this election ... trs a good amp!