< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger 400RB-III

MGR/Michael Todd MGR/Michael Todd

« Gallien-Krueger RBIII »

Published on 11/11/02 at 15:00
Zzounds, paid $449.00

Most versatile amp I've ever used. I play a different variety of music,(rock, funk, soul,blues and country) and this amp handles it all. I run it through a Peavey 4x10 and Peavey 2x10 and it was growly when I needed it for the rock and blues, clean for the country and slap easy for the funk and pop. I coulndt ask for more out of an amp. The power was awsome and I didnt have to push it too hard to get the sound I wanted. More head room and volume than other higher rated amps I've tried.

nothing

Very light weight and easy to set up. All adjustments are easy to use.

Great amp for the money. Handle any type of music. Couldnt ask for a better amp. Im a GK fan for life.