< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger MB Fusion 500

«  Small and so GEANT »

Published on 05/10/14 at 01:23
Preamp lamps (3) class D amplifier
500W into 4ohm
Contour, treble, high med, med low, bass, deep, bright, limit, etc..
Misc when using passive
Too much for active I use only the contour (awesome) and the bass, the rest stays in the middle.
2 channels separate master gain (of Overdriver allows a channel for example) against the settings are common. Comes with footswitch.
2 Speakon, headphone, line, DI box, etc..

There the world but it is relatively simple.
I have 2 Powerhouse mesa for the outdoors it's deadly power. I play almost exclusively on these bowls, one or two ...
I also have a 12'' house is daunting for smaller rooms.

The manual is not necessary.

I can say that I was skeptical about this stuff 2kg and live well here ... the stuff 2kg for the back and the rest is awesome nervousness.

Perfect. You can do anything with. Nothing more to say. Even the worst nitpickers find happiness (not even 2kg I dream ... and it works)
Stingray 5
ATK305 Japan
Yam BB615 (remodeled)

1 year without pb.
I like the sound, weight, opportunities. I do not need nothing else I sold everything (heavy)
Expensive (I got it cheap personally) but good. Go!