Preamp lamps (3) class D amplifier
500W into 4ohm
Contour, treble, high med, med low, bass, deep, bright, limit, etc..
Misc when using passive
Too much for active I use only the contour (awesome) and the bass, the rest stays in the middle.
2 channels separate master gain (of Overdriver allows a channel for example) against the settings are common. Comes with footswitch.
2 Speakon, headphone, line, DI box, etc..
There the world but it is relatively simple.
I have 2 Powerhouse mesa for the outdoors it's deadly power. I play almost exclusively on these bowls, one or two ...
I also have a 12'' house is daunting for smaller rooms.
The manual is not necessary.
I can say that I was skeptical about this stuff 2kg and live well here ... the stuff 2kg for the back and the rest is awesome nervousness.
Perfect. You can do anything with. Nothing more to say. Even the worst nitpickers find happiness (not even 2kg I dream ... and it works)
Yam BB615 (remodeled)
1 year without pb.
I like the sound, weight, opportunities. I do not need nothing else I sold everything (heavy)
Expensive (I got it cheap personally) but good. Go!
- Amp hybrid pre-amp tube all "(3 12AX7) - on 6 floors lamps are used!
- Power: 350W into 8 ohms / 500W into 4 ohms
- 2 settings gain / master "switchable" by switch / pedal provided
- "Contour" (specific to GK) with adjustable frequency setting (500Hz or 800Hz) selectable
- Switch "depth" and "presence"
- 4-band active EQUALIZERS
- Input / Output Effects Loop
- Tuner Output
- XLR DI output with pre / post EQ and ground lift (grounded or not)
- 2 HP Speakon output (can connect to jack 1 / 4 ")
- Weight: 1.9 kg ...
It's the same preamp that used on the GK Fusion 550 ...
The fan drive is on and goes off very rarely at low power and it is significant. In addition there is little noise.
College of floors lamps (important for understanding the order of filters applied):
1 - pre-amp input / 2 - Contour / 3 - presence / 4 - hi-mid / 5 - Low-mid / 6 - bass / treble
The setup is relatively simple but must seek her. Do not hesitate to use the "Outline"!
My settings are (pop rock / blues):
- Stroke: 4 / Treble: 8 / Hi-mid: 10am / Lo-mid: 2h / Bass: 7
- Switches: contour: 500hz / presence: off / deep: it
With that, we have a well compressed by the lamps and fishing madness (I sold my compressor pedal ...)! The filters are placed just doing their job perfectly.
For those seeking his "crystal" will probably go your way. The sound is "fat" but very clear and very punchy.
I play a Fender American Standard pop-rock/blues JB and I have an incredible heat. I think all musical styles pass with appropriate settings.
I use it recently but I am very very happy!
I recommend this amp for:
- The quality of the "real" his "lights" of the pre-amp (3 lamps / 6 floors are another job a little lampinette lonely, nameless ...)
- The quality of the equalization
- Sound power / weight / price