< Tous les avis Genz-Benz Shuttle 3.0

Bass Guitar Amp Head de la marque Genz-Benz appartenant à la série Shuttle

transitus transitus

«  Not be fooled by appearances »

Published on 12/16/10 at 12:41
Well, then we are in the presence of a head amp Genz Benz 175 watts into 8 ohms and 300 into 4 ohms.

She is very small and mostly mild.

setting of low, mid, a button parametric mid, high boost and 3 (mid and low attack)

Speakon connectivity, a headphone jack input and even an ID .... for so little hat!

Then the manual ... bazaars this head is super intuitive! for sound is plug and play.

the concept is interesting these 3 boosts. The low accentuates the bass but is scheduled for 5 strings I say, the mid boost is definitely done for the slap and the attack boost is excellent with a plectrum!

I have a death metal band and one grind / black! lack of power? you think!

I play a Warwick Corvette 5 string with active valvedrive ebs pedal and an electro-hamonix compression on a 2 times 11 Genz Benz and TV markbass.Alors 151 of the head "seems rather weak" but it do its job! slap of thunder, finger round game to a big attack mediator and is faithful to the sound of the bass. Good for big scenes I do not know but thanks to the DI just a lil XLR and boom you go through the sound system.

button allows parametric mid targeted to boost the mids. Lower mediums; medium; top mediums ... a dream!

I for 2 years .. used in Repeat 'and she did 3 concerts ... no worries.

Unbeatable value for money, however the shuttle with its 6.0 preamp lamp / transistor deserves attention! and for large scenes there is the Shuttle 9.0 is 900 watts .. and still small but I think the shuttle ... 3.0 is not the high end of luxury but it's very good stuff pro !

EDIT: well I've replaced by Mark Little markbas 3 ... my sound is better and has more power because yes for the formation of metal shuttle lacks a little power but I always have to ... small session with just a cool dude from my 2fois 10 inches without my belongings just my bass amp and a jack for fun quick stop with a classical guitarist and a small battery or perceived! insane!