Hartke LH500
Hartke LH500

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Hartke belonging to the LH series.

psykokwaq psykokwaq
Publié le 10/09/08 à 13:44
Transistor amp with a pramp lamp 500W into 4 Ohms 8 Ohms 350
She is among a team of active, one passive, an effects loop, two output jacks to connect to the speakers, a Direct out ... just enough
Rglage level can not be simpler: three knobs (bass and treble mdium) limiter and "brite" makes the sound more brilliant slam over ... perfect for slap

We can not be simpler just one branch is connected and sending! not need to spend three hours to find her son ... three knob really act on his ... well you pass easily round the trs claquand ... before I spent ages to rgler my 7-band eq with my old amp .... now it's a joke!
j'enlve two paintings for the doc in English! even then they would still have to translate ...

The amp really sticks with many style of music! it respects the sound of the instrument and you can feel the little extra that added to the lamp, I love!
and more "rglages" are simplified ultra sound research is quickly obtained trs

I have since yesterday and I'm glad trs! I pay 342 for in-store and tried many other heads (beginners at my silent budjet of 600 euros) are not photos I remake that choice without problem .. I wanted an amp fairly "neutral" and go anywhere while Submitted as I found it!