Laney completes this year its Nexus bass amp series with the new SL hybrid head that combines tubes and USB interface.
- 2 × 500W RMS power sections
- ECC83 tube
- Hi and Lo inputs
- T-USB interface to send the signal to the computer
- DI output with three options: Output with the volume and internal effects ; Post with effects and EQ but prior to the volume ; Pre prior to the preamp
- Reamping button
- Built-in compressor
- Space button that adds either a large room reverb or chorus
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- Footswitchable Shape EQ feature with 4 preset curves
- Tilt EQ knob : increases mediums and highs and cuts the lows when turned clockwise and vice versa counterclockwise
- Touch function that allows for subtle variations depending on the bassist’s play and the built-in valve
- Interval and Focus controls: the footswitchable Interval generates upper and lower octaves when turned counterclockwise and a fifth above when turned clockwise ; Focus works with Interval to select which part of the original signal is harmonized
- FS4-NL footswitch included
- Headphone output with dedicated level and switch to select USB or Amp source
- Aux input
- Switchable effect loop
- Tuner output
- 2 Neutrik Speakon outputs, each is coupled to one of the new power amps
More info about the Laney Nexus-SL at www.laney.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.