Laney Nexus-SL bass amp head
Laney completes this year its Nexus bass amp series with the new SL hybrid head that combines tubes and USB interface.
- 2 x 500W RMS power sections
- ECC83 tube
- Hi and Lo inputs
- T-USB interface to send the signal to the computer
- DI output with three options: Output with the volume and internal effects ; Post with effects and EQ but prior to the volume ; Pre prior to the preamp
- Reamping button
- Built-in compressor
- Space button that adds either a large room reverb or chorus
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- Footswitchable Shape EQ feature with 4 preset curves
- Tilt EQ knob : increases mediums and highs and cuts the lows when turned clockwise and vice versa counterclockwise
- Touch function that allows for subtle variations depending on the bassist’s play and the built-in valve
- Interval and Focus controls: the footswitchable Interval generates upper and lower octaves when turned counterclockwise and a fifth above when turned clockwise ; Focus works with Interval to select which part of the original signal is harmonized
- FS4-NL footswitch included
- Headphone output with dedicated level and switch to select USB or Amp source
- Aux input
- Switchable effect loop
- Tuner output
- 2 Neutrik Speakon outputs, each is coupled to one of the new power amps
More info about the Laney Nexus-SL at www.laney.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] A bass fuzz pedal from Aguilar Aguilar introduces at NAMM 2015 a new solid-state Fuzz pedal for bass, the Fuzzistor.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Ampeg SCR-DI We met the Ampeg team at NAMM 2015 for a presentation of the new SCR-DI bass preamp and DI pedal that includes the Scrambler overdrive.
- [NAMM] Steve Harris signs a Precision Bass Among the new products showcased at the Fender booth at NAMM 2015, you’ll find a new Steve Harris Signature Precision Bass.