Duesenberg Alliance Joe Walsh guitar
Duesenberg unveiled at NAMM a new series of electric guitars called Alliance, developed in partnership with Joe Walsh.
The new Duesenberg Alliance Joe Walsh semi-hollow guitars include details that reflect the artist’s specifications and life: inlays on the fingerboard represent Walsh’s Morse code name, the Tibetain knot between the pickups on the top is also one of his tattoos and the hybrid nickel/golden hardware is one of his special requests.
- Laminated spruce top with a single F hole
- Flamed maple back and sides
- Body depth: 3.5cm (1.37”)
- American maple neck with D shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, medium jumbo frets and Morse code inlays
- Scale length: 25.6” (650mm)
- Fulltertone Elite-style headstock, Gold Burst/Brown on the Gold Burst version and Black/Pearloid on the Black edition
- 2 Duesenberg Little Roaster bridge humbucker and SingleTwin Noiseless single coil neck pickup
- Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo with custom golden grille
- Gold Burst or Black finish
- Golden pickguard
- Nickel/Golden hardware
- Tibetan knot decal on the top
- Hardshell included
Discover the new Alliance Joe Walsh at blog.duesenberg.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!