Duesenberg unveiled at NAMM a new series of electric guitars called Alliance, developed in partnership with Joe Walsh.
The new Duesenberg Alliance Joe Walsh semi-hollow guitars include details that reflect the artist’s specifications and life: inlays on the fingerboard represent Walsh’s Morse code name, the Tibetain knot between the pickups on the top is also one of his tattoos and the hybrid nickel/golden hardware is one of his special requests.
- Laminated spruce top with a single F hole
- Flamed maple back and sides
- Body depth: 3.5cm (1.37”)
- American maple neck with D shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, medium jumbo frets and Morse code inlays
- Scale length: 25.6” (650mm)
- Fulltertone Elite-style headstock, Gold Burst/Brown on the Gold Burst version and Black/Pearloid on the Black edition
- 2 Duesenberg Little Roaster bridge humbucker and SingleTwin Noiseless single coil neck pickup
- Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo with custom golden grille
- Gold Burst or Black finish
- Golden pickguard
- Nickel/Golden hardware
- Tibetan knot decal on the top
- Hardshell included
Discover the new Alliance Joe Walsh at blog.duesenberg.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.