Framus and Stevie Salas collaborated on new model of the american artist’s signature electric guitar.
Just like the original Signature Idolmaker launched last year, the new Idolmaker Stevie Salas #309 guitar employs the same body design with a carved mahogany back into which Framus “inlayed” a carved maple top (quilted on the original Signature), so that the electronics is installed on the mahogany part (upper front and lower bout). The headstock matches the top.
- Mahogany back
- 1” AAA maple top (quilted maple on the original Signature model)
- Set-in maple neck
- Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 24 jumbo frets and oval inlays (Indian Feathers on the original Signature)
- Fluorescent lateral inlays
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Matching maple headstock
- Graphtech Ratio locking headstock with wooden buttons
- 2 Seymour Duncan Phat Cat neck and SH-78 bridge pickups
- Master volume and tone, 5-way pickup switch and Killswitch
- TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Cleartone .010 – .046 strings
- Weight: 3.8 kg
The Idolmaker Signature Stevie Salas is available with a French Violet StHP finish with golden hardware, the new #309 model features a Black Satin / Nirvana Blk OFC finish with chrome hardware.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.