Framus Idolmaker Stevie Salas Signature #309
Framus and Stevie Salas collaborated on new model of the american artist’s signature electric guitar.
Just like the original Signature Idolmaker launched last year, the new Idolmaker Stevie Salas #309 guitar employs the same body design with a carved mahogany back into which Framus “inlayed” a carved maple top (quilted on the original Signature), so that the electronics is installed on the mahogany part (upper front and lower bout). The headstock matches the top.
- Mahogany back
- 1” AAA maple top (quilted maple on the original Signature model)
- Set-in maple neck
- Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 24 jumbo frets and oval inlays (Indian Feathers on the original Signature)
- Fluorescent lateral inlays
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Matching maple headstock
- Graphtech Ratio locking headstock with wooden buttons
- 2 Seymour Duncan Phat Cat neck and SH-78 bridge pickups
- Master volume and tone, 5-way pickup switch and Killswitch
- TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Cleartone .010 - .046 strings
- Weight: 3.8 kg
Viewers of this article also read...
- Duesenberg Alliance Joe Walsh guitar Duesenberg unveiled at NAMM a new series of electric guitars called Alliance, developed in partnership with Joe Walsh.
- [NAMM] Electro-Harmonix Octavix Many of you noticed in the Electro-Harmonix demo room at NAMM 2015 the new Octavix effect. Here are the details of this new stompbox.
- [NAMM] Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT Periphery’s guitarist signs in 2015 his first Jackson guitar, the Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT, which will be available in 6 and 7 string versions.