- The configuration is it simple? - Gets it easy to sound good?
One branch, we play with the knobs for EQ ts noon and 2 filters and the sound is 0 dej l (it is obviously playing with a bass worthy of the name and not a pick with my jazz bass Marcus Miller and my expression more noguera Fretless sound is the!)
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
The manual tells us how to walk the 2 filters and magic VLE VLF more details
- Is it your style of music?
APRS 2d intense testing on all styles of music (except metal ...) with heads of different techniques involved (Slap, tapping, artificial harmonics ...) we can say that this head is magic and totally go anywhere
- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
A Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass (with Sadowsky preamp) and an expression more fretless noguera
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
We can go through all the sounds you can imagine, we pass from the McCartney in his Miller 3sec, sound Clarke's Pasto etc ...
- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest?
I often play with a bit of VLF and med drop down it gives a slamming his wish
- How long have you use it?
2d intense: D
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Power / size and weight, versatility and range of sounds
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
A head Hartke HA-3500 I find crap and head of EBS 350W impeccable ms expensive and cumbersome
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
After a few concerts I will advise on this issue