Ashdown Five Fifteen
matstgf matstgf

«  ideal for beginners »

Publié le 12/23/10 à 12:28
Audience: Beginners
amp transistor, 100w, a jack input, 3 outputs (headphones, speaker, line in / cd)
4potards low, medium, and gain trebble.

speaker 15 "

USE

Configuration is very simple, maybe too much, but at least we do not share in anything.
the sound is ultra round, warm, the ashdown what!
Unfortunately we can not get a good crunch dirty. it's clean ear full stop!

I play a bit of everything, deathcore right now, but for the folk music, soft and quiet rock I plug my acoustic bass! wow total harmony sound is so clean and so round.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 3 4 years, I really like the 15 "that gives its really nice, value for money is interesting for a first purchase.
this is my "first amp" before I had had Laney and also Beringher, but really it is not comparable, it was even yuck ...

with the experience I will not repeat that choice, simply because I spend in the ranges above because of the scene, but I recommend it.
ps: I had a little glitch with my amp ashdown, fuses had blown, but do not worry this is not the amp is bad, it's just that I left it plugged in too long but the service is perfect belly: no extra charge and UPS pick the home and returns it! today I sometimes still let the light two days away and yet everything is always impeccable, moreover not lying, it does not heat, and does not lose intensity.