Ashdown T15-180 Combo
Ashdown T15-180 Combo
Pepper363 Pepper363
Published on 02/14/09 at 05:22
A low-transistor amplifier,
-120 Watts RMS into 8 ohms (180 Stroke Bafle ADDITIONAL 8 ohm)
-Volume of input and output
Eq-5 band
-Activation/désactuvation Of: Bright (more acute slamming), Deep (deeper), Eq (to play with or without eq), Sub Harmonics (adds a note one octave below the sound), over the vesrion "Evoia" of the amp I can add the desired amount of compression.
-2 Entry: passive or active bass, effects loop, and output acordeur.
-Vu meter to see the input level.
Hp-15 "" blue line "(blue), 25 pounds and a single handle to carry it.
-Dimensions in mm: 581 x 474 x 300
-Cooling fan (fairly quiet)
-Output for another speaker (8 Ohm) allowing the amp to have up to 180 watts RMS and 300 watts PEAK.
9 because of the weight, nothing to say about the rest except that it exelente!

We must get used to the 5-band equalization, but if it can play everything!
No manual, but its no use.
J'obtient both rock sound that funk! It is versatile the beast!

10 because I is not found in this category of defaults.

To play in my room I put the volume of input 1 and the output was 1.5 and it's perfect! For group play I slightly exceeds half of the 2 master volumes and pass both quiet slap, and that finger pick.
Dailleurs I recommend it to anyone who practices often play with a pick is his strong point is this amp. If your batter is too Bourin we add an aditional Bafle 8 ohm and one arrives juqu'a 180 watts of power. (300 peak)! (Not hesitate to push it, you get good power dla only by pushing more than half, and the amp suporte very well)
Its level is perfect (or so) it is not far from a high end amp.
You can play everything! 2 defaults all the same:
-Too much breath when you push the compression in its utmost limits,
Yes, deep bass, but large sub 15 "makes it difficult to sound brighter and" slamming "(can be a twetter Will fix the problem).

I use it for 3 months and he has served over 2.3 repeat without particular problems.
It is great I get enough! He greatly improved the sound of my bass!
Value for money more than adequate given ue I bought a 41.5% discount!