< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger MB115
Gallien Krueger MB115
shar24 shar24

«  A POWERFUL AND LIGHT COMBO »

Published on 11/01/13 at 01:10
Combo of a transistor 200 watts rms (into 4 ohms). The settings are simple and strong efficaces.un "contour" which boosts the treble and bass frequencies, a treble control, 2 buttons high EQ and low medium medium low a button, and a button to boost. (Of course a gain setting, a master, limiter, XLR output). In fact all that may be necessary on a combo of bass, without unnecessary gimmicks.

This amp is simple, effective settings, no need for manual (thankfully as it is in English ...) We quickly found the desired sound. The settings are on the back, which I personally do not like as impractical, but I do not usually edit my settings on the amp during the evening.

Playing a little all styles of so-called "varieties" music, the panel sounds that can be obtained is very large and always excellent, there is no problem to adapt

I use it for a few days, I had not tried before. Given my age, I've owned many amps (Ampeg, ACOUSTIC, Sunn, SWR, FENDER and many others whose names I forget) I play on a low Luthman, of course, as it helps the sound .. . If I have to find some kinks to this amp is not on the side of the sound is excellent, but its fragile appearance (like a paint coating also damaged at the opening, I had to make a small fitting. A simple canvas on the front, I prefer a personal grid is more reassuring. settings on the back bother me but it is a matter of habit. The thickness of the wood, but requires weight, also a little intrigued me, I was used to so much) That said, I wanted a lightweight powerful amp (17 kg as against 32 to 35 of the usual combos), with its blameless, without gadgets, c ' In this perfect sense. The value for money is good.