Peavey TKO 115
Peavey TKO 115

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Peavey belonging to the TKO series.

jprintz jprintz

«  Quite satisfactory. »

Publié le 08/30/13 à 09:38
Amp transistor. An active / passive input, XLR line output, an effects loop. It is given for 75w rms. The Peavey w, in general, they are there, where others would show 120w ...
Switches: bright / contour / active-passive / eq in-out / preventing distortion in-out

Two cut-boost low and high + 7 equal strips (I think, I do not use it ...). Preamp volume and master volume.

This is could not be more simple. That said, I'm not special corrections, operating directly on my bass. I leave everything "right" and the sound is really powerful and well defined (I use the contour dig a little sound). This is exactly the sound I was hoping, full and clear both.

It is very suitable for my rehearsals with a drummer and a guitarist. The latter plays a Peavey all high-end lamps (60w) and my little combo holds up. I play 4 and its going very well. It must be said, however, that my bass (Yamaha BBG5A) is quite generous in terms of big sound. I love the combination of these two. The amp is 90 degrees to the drummer and he hears exactly what is happening. I use no effects, no fireworks and I only adjust the sound on bass. I do not hate anything with him, I know this kind of small combo which should not ask for the moon, and I'm used to Peavey. In the 80s, I plugged my synths on KB300! What fish and how strong!

I use recently. I previously played on a lot of combos: Nemesis 200w, 120w Laney, Ampeg BR100, Hartke 100w, 200w bass Ampeg Rocket (one made in China that scorched if débranchait tweeter ... damn!). And quite frankly, I've never felt better with an amp. I love this little TKO. Used and having hardly served at a reasonable price, I'm satisfied. His replacement beefier for larger rooms will naturally Peavey and it will be a cool retreat at home. But this is not for tomorrow and I'm sure he'll be up.