Peavey TKO 115
Peavey TKO 115

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Peavey belonging to the TKO series.

obiwan76 obiwan76

«  Good amp effective »

Publié le 04/25/12 à 04:50
Accuracy: mine is different from current productions (see photo)
80W transistor amp
1 Low Gain input
A high gain entry
Switch "Bright" (allows a slight overdrive)
Filter Bass and Treeble
Egualiseur 7-band graphic
Loop effects
Headphone jack

Easy to use, the settings are simple to make. Versatile amp.
I had to clean the contacts of the pots to the bomb as it began to crachotter (after 15 years). The amp is just like new!

I, unwanted with an Ibanez SR405 5 string with active Micos (High Gain input) or a Yamaha 4-string with passive pickups (Low Gain input). The sound is not really typed (transistor), it remains very neutral. The amp is powerful enough, I've seen him walking on his own when the volume was 9-10 (Long ago when I played violent stuff ...). We keep the same sound regardless of volume level (no saturation) very thoroughly! The switch "bright" makes a bit of boost / overdrive treble which brings us very quickly to his dirty and filthy well.

The soundscapes are broad with this amp which makes it very versatile.

I used this amp from time to time for 17 years, he has never failed. I am not disappointed with my purchase. I'm pretty guitar so I've never really sought to invest in a tube amp for the bass ...