Boss FV-500L Foot Volume
Boss FV-500L Foot Volume

Volume Pedal for Guitar/Bass from Boss belonging to the FV series.

Wozzeck Wozzeck

«  THE expression pedal keyboard »

Publié le 07/31/12 à 07:24
volume pedal AND Expression pedal (for digital machines).
I use it exclusively as an expression pedal.

ultra-simple, you just need to calibrate the first time with the little button on the side (this is explained in the instructions)

Perfect.
The race is smooth and flawless audio response

I was previously a Boss FV300-L, and the two have nothing to do:
, The FV300-L was not very accurate, I perceived the "palliers" sound and was very solid.
-I have the FV-500L for 3 years, I use it a lot like wha pedal (so it works a lot) and there are good things to say. It remains firm, does not relax over the years, and the answer is perfect (at least I have not seen better).

What I like:
It is heavy and therefore stable
She is very robust
She is big and comfortable to play sitting (I'm keyboardist).
It is neither too soft nor too hard, and retains its firmness from day one (which is rare for this type of pedal when a lot of wha)
What I like least: