Dunlop keeps miniaturizing its pedals, and this time it's the DVP3 Volume (X) that gets adapted into the (somehow counterintuitively) smaller DVP4.
Dunlop's DVP4 Volume (X) Mini Pedal allows to control either the volume or effect pedal parameters, the whole in a lightweight aluminum chassis and using the brand's patented Low Friction Band-Drive. So, it's all just like the DVP3, right? Well, almost: this one is only almost half the size.
- Controls volume levels and FX parameters
- Low Friction Band-Drive, meant to ensure smooth, durable performance
- AUX output for switchable tuner/expression functionality
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.