[NAMM] Dunlop DVP4 Volume (X) Mini Pedal
Dunlop keeps miniaturizing its pedals, and this time it's the DVP3 Volume (X) that gets adapted into the (somehow counterintuitively) smaller DVP4.
Dunlop's DVP4 Volume (X) Mini Pedal allows to control either the volume or effect pedal parameters, the whole in a lightweight aluminum chassis and using the brand's patented Low Friction Band-Drive. So, it's all just like the DVP3, right? Well, almost: this one is only almost half the size.
- Controls volume levels and FX parameters
- Low Friction Band-Drive, meant to ensure smooth, durable performance
- AUX output for switchable tuner/expression functionality
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Marshall 2525C Mini Jubilee A live demo of Marshall's new 2525C Mini Jubilee combo from their booth at the NAMM.
- [NAMM] Supro resurrects the Black Magick Supro recreates one of the most legendary amp models in the history of rock&roll: the Black Magick.
- [NAMM] Peavey introduces 6505 Piranha micro head Peavey announces the new 6505 Piranha micro head, the newest addition to their 6505 Series of amplifiers.