Ernie Ball 6166 250K Mono Volume Pedal for use with Passive Electronics
tubart tubart
Published on 01/21/08 at 05:36
CF other opinions

USE

_on not be simpler, it's plug-and-play, and as pointed out other users, no power! the dream ... the tuner output is very practical to chain this one. Cot manufacturing, it's heavy: a beautiful brushed aluminum a steel axis of rotation hardened fans of beautiful mechanics will be jealous ...

I was looking for a pedal effects "violoning" what I did before with the volume knob of my instruments, sometimes a few crackles (ge the electronics) and irrgularits ... placed between my instrument (bass or guitar) and my prampli, I can also play on the degree of saturation ... Gnial. In addition, it is absolutely "transparent".

NOTICE GLOBAL

I was looking for a volume pedal for a long time, and I look in the many manufacturers catalog to return the legendary Ernie Ball, and do not regret it. It is solid, versatile, virtually unbreakable and does not color the sound. And that's all we ask. The price ... very, may be too expensive, find the opportunity. But that's the price to pay for transparency and versatilit.