Fender Volume Pedal Reissue
Fender Volume Pedal Reissue
VishNuRoXoUt VishNuRoXoUt

« Great volume, Classic look! »

Publié le 05/07/11 à 18:58
The reissue Fender volume pedal is one of the many potentiometer based volume pedals on the market. It has the standard 1/4" Input and Output as well as a Tuner Out. It is durable and has a very nice chrome finish. The footprint is rather large though. Which could be a problem for some. It's great for my very large feet.

It's a very easy to use volume pedal. Has great range for volume swells and is built very well. There is a compartment for the guts so you don't have to take the whole thing apart if you have any problems. I haven't had any problems though in over a year, I'm sure this pedal has many years of life left. It's a very simple and easy to use pedal.

I've used this volume for guitar and bass. It doesn't seem to have any negative effects on my tone and it doesn't make any noise when it is used. It's a very nice pedal for volume swells. I have absolutely no issues with the sound quality of this volume pedal.

I really like the easy access to the guts and the very sturdy construction. Very nice unit. The price is nice as well. About the same as most of the other volume pedals on the market, so the value is great. I tried everything from older and newer Ernie Ball volumes to the optical morley volume pedals and this pedal does exactly what I want in a volume pedal. Has a great range of sweep and is very appealing to the eyes. The construction makes it very hard for dust and dirt to get inside it and that is always a plus. With the string and potentiometer not exposed it's harder for things to go wrong. If something were to happen to my volume or if it were to get stolen. I would definitely buy another one. Absolute best, and my favourite volume pedal on the market.