Source Audio Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter
Source Audio has announced the release of the Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter.
Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter features
- 21 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak and Notch and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Dual range speed control allows equal adjustment of Attack and Decay speeds, or alternatively, a fixed, fast attack and adjustable Decay, according to Source Audio.
- DSP — 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox pedals are “Hot Hand Ready” and can be used with an Hot Hand motion sensor.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is routed around the DSP
- Dimensions: 7 in/17.8cm (length not including 1/O jacks) x 4 in/10.2 cm (width) x 2 in/5cm (height, including knobs).
- Note: Power supply not included.
Pricing & Availability
Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter is available to purchase now, priced MSRP $169 USD (street $119 USD).
For more information, visit the Source Audio website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tech 21 Red Ripper Review Today, I won't be gentle: kill the Care Bears, throw the wooden cross of the "Little Singers of Paris" into the fire and make place for the distortion god.
- Kala Solid Body U-Bass Kala's Solid Body U-Bass is a solid body design described as the next step in the evolution of Kala’s line of 21 inch scale bass instruments equipped with Kala’s polyurethane strings.
- [Musikmesse] Gibson Les Paul Standard Bass Oversized The Les Paul Standard Bass from Gibson USA takes the Les Paul styling and the classic design and construction— and applies them to the low end—with an "oversized" Les Paul body.