The Ribbon is described as a Mini Lofi Synth, USB and CV/gate controller.
Ribbon has a sound generation section with one oscillator. Different sounds and effects can also be downloaded via an editor. The sound will be triggered by the position on the 5-octave ribbon. With the ribbon serigraphy, you can position notes, D sharp and sharp notes, octaves… Ribbon is also pressure-sensitive. Pressure will determine the volume. A tactile tile is dedicated to the effects modulation.
Ribbon can be placed on a table or on a keyboard to add continuous play. Ribbon can also be held like a cello neck or a guitar neck.
Ribbon can be used as a USB controller. It is compatible with any MIDI software. No MIDI interface is needed, and it's compatible with an iPad.
Ribbon also has an audio out. It can be turned into a CV/gate controller with an audio cable. Ribbon can control a modular synthesizer directly.
- 50cm ribbon (position and pressure sensitive)
- Tactile pad to trigger and modulate effets
- Mini Lofi Synth
- USB I/O
- Audio out
199 € excl. VAT
Visit www.eowave.com/instruments.php?prod=78 for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Korg Kronos Receives MIPA Award Korg announces that its Kronos Music Workstation received an award at the 12th annual Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) Ceremony, held April 7, 2011, in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Eowave Koma Next Fall Koma is an analogue bassline inspired by synths from the 1980s.
- Eowave Domino DOMINO is an analogue synthesizer with a VCO in the tradition of MS20 and TB303.