Create an account

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • moosersmoosers

Bomb Factory Fairchild BundlePublished on 07/03/10 at 21:27
    Bomb Factory’s Fairchild Bundle is a two plug-in set of plug-ins. I’m not sure what all of the formats are that this is available in, but I run an RTAS version of it on an Apple computer. It should be compatible with most systems, although definitely check to make sure that it will run with your system. I didn’t encounter any issues with installing this bundle, as it was as straight forward a process as you can have. Even if you don’t have experience using a real Fairchild, which I would imagine most users won’t, it’s easy enough to use these plug-ins without any help from a manual. The two plug-ins, which are essentially virtual versions of the Fairchild 660 and 670 compressors, are the same in make up and are very easy to use. Each plug-in has parameters for input gain, threshold, and time constant. The 660 is a mono plug-in, while the 670 is a stereo one. If you know anything about compressors, you should be able to understand how to use these plug-ins without hesitation.

I’m currently running the Bomb Factory Fairchild Bundle at home on my Pro Tools LE system, and have also run it in professional studios on a Pro Tools HD system. At home I’m running it on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM. I run Pro Tools LE 8 with a Digi 002R audio interface or a Digidesign Micro Box if I’m not working at home or in a studio. These plug-ins don’t take up much processing power at all, as I’ve always been able to run a bunch of them simultaneously without any lag on my computer. It will definitely depend on your system, but if you’re currently comfortable running your DAW and some plug-ins, you shouldn’t have any problems with this bundle.

While not the first compression plug-ins that I turn to while mixing in Pro Tools, these are definitely nice to have in my plug-in suite. They’re pretty much fool proof to use, and have a good enough sound quality that they can be used in a variety of situations. I mostly use the plug-ins on electric guitars, but also have used them on acoustic guitar and drums. They have their own sound to them, but definitely don’t come close to the sound of a real Fairchild, as should be pretty obvious. This plug-ins bundle is cheap enough that I’d definitely recommend checking it out if you’ve got Pro Tools or another compatible DAW.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)