[NAMM] Lp Top-Tuning Congas & Stand
LP has expanded its line of Top-Tuning Congas with two new finishes.
The new Dark Wood finish features a deep reddish-brown stain over the congas' Siam Oak shells. The new Vintage Sunburst finish offers a blend of colours, starting with the light natural Siam Oak at the centre of each shell, and moving through yellow, gold, orange, red and reddish-brown toward the top and bottom.
Top-Tuning Congas feature 30"-tall shells in 11", 11-3⁄4", and 12-1⁄2" diameters, with natural rawhide heads. Low-profile Comfort Curve II steel rims allow access to the top of each tuning bolt.
LP also unveils the new Futurelite II Conga Stand (LP638). At 5 1/2 pounds, the new stand is described as "almost half the weight of standard steel stands."
The LP Futurelite II Conga Stand is designed to fit all standard-size congas. It folds by loosening two nuts and is height-adjustable. Spring-loaded shell grippers are lined with a special "tacky" material that keeps drums from sliding from side to side within the frame.
The Futurelite II Conga Stand combines chrome tubing with black components that feature EPD black plating.
- Top-Tuning Conga 11" £394.80
- Top-Tuning Conga 11-3⁄4" £406.80
- Top-Tuning Conga 12-1⁄2" £418.80
- Futurelite II Conga Stand £142.80
Check out LP Music for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Sonor Smart Force Series The Sonor Smart Force Series is designed for beginners.
- [NAMM] Sonor Armoni Rock Model The handmade Turkish Sonor Armoni Cymbal line has been extended by a range of thicker Rock Model Cymbals and two Fx Crash Models.
- [NAMM] Yamaha Stage Custom Birch Yamaha's Stage Custom Birch drum set is designed for working drummers and schools that seek a decent kit at a nice price.