Apple Cinema Display 20"

All user reviews for the Apple Cinema Display 20"

CRT Monitor from Apple belonging to the Display series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
  • yoTrakkzyoTrakkz

Beautiful Screen..

Apple Cinema Display 20"Published on 08/04/11 at 22:10
    The Apple Cinema Display 20” is a beautiful monitor, especially when used with pro tools HD. It doesn’t get any better than the quality of this monitor. I have used this monitor for a bout a year and half. It is a good size “20 inches is plenty enough screen room to run all of your plug-ins and have a few things visible all the at the same time. Apple products always deliver the highest quality, and I knew that before I bought it so I knew what to expect. I tried several other monitors before this one, and they didn’t have the feel of the Apple Cinema Display. This is a really beautiful monitor. The issue with this monitor is the price, I feel like the price of this monitors is way to high. For the price of this monitor you can get a HD plasma screen tv and use it as a monitor which is what most people are doing right now. We all know that with apple they charge a pretty penny and the quality of the products they produce is usually worth that pretty plenty. But I feel like in this case its not worth that much to invest into a screen/monitor when there are plenty of other high quality monitors available at a cheaper price. But I still use this monitor for now, and I am very satisfied with the display and the quality, just not the price that I paid for it. The Cinema widescreen display is beautiful and this monitor is used in a lot of major studios. This actually comes with several of the mac computers. Apple always outshines the competitors with quality, and they always have great support incase you need help getting things up and running. You wont need any help with this beautiful screen though. Just hook it up to the port on your computer and you are good to go.
  • moosersmoosers

Apple Cinema Display 20"Published on 03/30/09 at 11:49
    I've been using the Apple Cinema Display 20" for about two years ever since I started working at the recording studio that I currently work for. I use it for monitoring Pro Tools HD and it really comes in crystal clear. This is an absolute necessity as I need be able to see everything clearly on the screen so I can make all the decisions that I intend to make. It is also essential to have a big enough screen so that I can have everything open at once that I would like to. While I mostly use this for a Pro Tools system, it is effective and useful for just about all types of Apple computer use, whether it be for music or not. I have come to expect high quality products from Apple all across the board, and the Apple Cinema Display 20" monitor does not disappoint. It has an overall great look to it, that is both professional and effective. The 20" screen is a great size because it allows me to fit a great deal of information on the screen at one time. Having two of these is even better as it would give you a huge amount of space and you would never have to switch screens. The price of the Apple Cinema Display 20" monitor isn't the cheapest that you can get, but you are truly getting a great product that will last for a while if you treat it properly. While this probably works best with Apple computers and other Apple products, it will work with any other type of computer if you choose to use it with something other than an Apple. Overall, the Apple Cinema Display 20" is an awesome monitor that has an extremely clean look and provides a great deal of space to display whatever information you need.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)