Hardware fairly high end pearl, Series "Eliminator"
- Rotary base 3 points
- SETTING THE spring tension
- Direct drive (precision silently and insured)
- Sole type "eliminator" and comes up with sole cahoutchouc / metal
I was in the hands of Charley came with the pearl export, and an old capelle and janus transmission Hat (charley tried to compare only)
- H-800 (not bad for a hard book with a kit)
- H-800W (ditto)
- Janus Transmission Hat 7500 (not bad, but wanting to do too much, it does nothing really)
- Capelle (ref??) Good foot charley, gnraliste, it is in the process of aging in a closet for lack of having resold.
- ... And Pearl H-1000 ...
The Pearl H-1000 is better finished and more prcis (the direct drive I guess)
Small dtails cool as quickly cahoutchouc that the direct drive to make noise going up ... we feel that it is pro east.
RULES for the spring onions, it is hard or soft as desired.
Overall a good PDAL charley trs. Accessible (155 euros), prcise and stable. The sole "Eliminator" (such as bass drum pedals brand) provides playing comfort supplmentaire.
Peaks are rtractables for scenes slippery, but the rubber feet are so plush that I dj not see the usefulness (in my case)
The good stuff, anything. 9 / 10
APRS, a clutch dbrayable hand, I do not see what you just added.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Pearl H-1000 images
Discover other products!
Other Pearl cymbal Stands, Snare Stands & Other Stands