Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
TC Electronic TC 2290
(5)
Write a user review

Where to buy TC 2290?

Less
No retailers are offering this product at this time.
Availability alert
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$1,100 market value Outdated value

Chanal switching via the tc. 2290 loops

  • 3 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 1,901 views
  • 3 followers
Chanal switching via the tc. 2290 loops
:?:
Anyone who knows if, and how, its possible to use one of the loops of the tc.2290 to change chanal on guitar amp.?
I have tried different options, but have`nt succeded yet.

Johan
Are you sure this can be done?
No, but I hoped it was possible.
Assuming your amp doesn't support midi switching, I'd say no, you can't.

There are some workaround, like using a midi controller such as the behringer FCB1010, that can turn a midi signal into an amp switching signal