BSS Audio AR-133
BSS Audio AR-133
pulvonium pulvonium
Publié le 10/17/06 à 13:43
Direct Box very complete format "Casing scne of" tough (if not to say indestructible ...)
Possibility of multiple connections, two level pad (-20 and -40 dB).
Powered by internal battery (9V) or phantom power supply (LED indicated)
The REFERENCE regarding the beasts of direct scne.
Only one MODEL "above" is made by Avalon, but a rate that places consquent exhibition games.
I also believe that there is a Klark & ​​Technics on the market (costing twice the price of the BSS), but I have never seen in real life ...

Simple.
Switches of good quality and free from unwanted manipulations.
Construction beefy and reliable.
The inscriptions allow usage even when you've lost the manual.
And if you do lose it, it remains downloadable from the BSS site.

His impeccable, making it arputation.
This beast of size will direct the lion's share of the pros scnes for the resumption of Electroacoustic guitars, basses, and keyboards.
I bought it to replace a Samson. The diffrence is obvious dynamics, the bandwidth is in serious suprieure in the BSS (I know, the rates are not the same ...) I do not think me a spare before long time ...

Used for six months to get my bass in the sound.
It is suprieure to Behringer and Samson and other "no name" found on scnes frquemment even though teams ...
AA proven it in my rig. J'apprcie its "link" any fact tranparent. So, it is constantly on my pedalboard.
With exprience, I live to 130 d in the BSS that plutt to first 40 in a Samson before changing ...