Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Adobe audition 1.5
(7)
Write a user review

Where to buy audition 1.5?

Less

This product is no longer sold
It has been replaced by:

Adobe Audition 4 Adobe Audition 4 View the Audition 4 page
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

Adobe Audition 1.5 original settings

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1,124 views
  • 1 follower
Adobe Audition 1.5 original settings
Help!! Somehow I screwed up and changed the start-up screen on Adution 1.5. Photo 1 shows the screwed-up screen. Photo 2 shows the way it should be (and what I want to get back to).

BTW- Photo 2 was taken from an older pc.

I am at a total loss!!! One YouTube video said to hold down the Shift key when starting the program. That did not work!

adobe-audition-1-5-3950683.jpg
adobe-audition-1-5-3950686.jpg