Audiofile Engineering Triumph
Audiofile Engineering announce Triumph, the sequel to their Wave Editor audio editing application.
Available as an app for Mac OS X, Triumph is described as an “audio designer”, with a redesigned interface and new features.
Key new features include:
- Redesigned Meters inspired by the UI from the Spectre, Audiofile’s real-time analysis application
- Auto Save & Versions - automatically save your projects with browse history
- Multi-Touch Gestures
- Apple Script Support for complex workflows, automation and interacting with other applications
- Effects Groups - save a group of Effects including their settings
- Effects Automation – new Shapes feature can automate the parameters of an effect
- Scrubbing and FHX headphone listening plug-in
- Hardware Output & Channel Mapping
- Support for iXML
- Support for Retina displays
- Analog Simulation
Pricing and Availability
Triumph requires Mac OS 10.7.0 or higher (10.7.5 recommended). It is available via Audiofile Engineering’s online store and is on sale for $59.99, 25% off the regular price of $79.99,through November 16th. Users who purchased Wave Editor 1.5 on or after May 1st, 2012 may request a license key for Triumph 2.0 at no charge.
To learn more about Triumph, visit www.audiofile-engineering.com/triumph.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tone2 RayBlaster Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the forthcoming release of its new Rayblaster synthesizer plugin for Windows and Mac OS X.
- FilterBank Sale November 6-9 McDSP offers FilterBank Native for $149 ($50 savings) and FilterBank HD for $199 ($100 savings).
- NI Komplete Audio 6 & Guitar Rig 5 Pro Bundle Native Instruments launched a special time-limited offer on Komplete Audio 6.