• My former gear
  • My current gear
  • My wishlist
Celemony Melodyne Essential
Images
1/2
Celemony Melodyne Essential

Digital Audio Editor from Celemony belonging to the Melodyne series

Thread Comments about the feature article: [Video] Tap the Power of Melodyne Essential

• 5 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 3 followers
1 Comments about the feature article: [Video] Tap the Power of Melodyne Essential
[Video] Tap the Power of Melodyne Essential
Melodyne Essential is the least expensive version of Celemony's acclaimed editing software, and though it doesn't have the same feature set of its big brother Melodyne Editor, it's nevertheless quite powerful if you need to correct pitch and adjust timing.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Thanks Mike. I have this in S1 as you mentioned, and have never bothered using it. Maybe I should. Thank you again.
Hi thanks for a good tip about how to change the length of a note without affecting the next note. Thanks a lot
Quote:
Thanks Mike. I have this in S1 as you mentioned, and have never bothered using it. Maybe I should. Thank you again.

You're welcome. Although Melodyne Essential isn't as powerful as Melodyne Editor, it's still a very useful tool. Since you have it S1, no reason not to explore what it can do for you.

Quote:
Hi thanks for a good tip about how to change the length of a note without affecting the next note. Thanks a lot

You're welcome. Melodyne is one of those products that gets better and better the deeper you dig into it.
Hi I just forgot to mention that the closeup view of this video is really appreciated. I use Melodyne for pitch correction and harmony but i do not know the basic rules to create a harmony.I depend on my ear for that. Can you please make a nice video on that?
Good suggestion. Thanks. I'll look into doing that. :-)