Allen & Heath will debut tomorrow at Musikmesse the Qu-16 rackable digital mixing console.
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 4 Stereo FX Returns
- 16 Busses
- 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1–4, Stereo Mix 1–3)
- 4 FX Engines
- AES Digital Out
- 19" Rack Mountable
- Moving Faders
- Recallable AnaLOGIQ Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- USB Audio Streaming
- DAW MIDI Control
- 4 Mute Groups
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on Main LR and Mono Mix outputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on Stereo Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
No information about the retail price of this new Allen & Heath Qu-16, which details will soon be available at www.allen-heath.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.