[NAMM] Allen & Heath Qu-24 digital mixer
Allen & Heath will introduce today to the NAMM 2014 visitors the big brother of the Qu-16 mixer, the Qu-24 30 x 24 digital model.
- Rackable compact digital mixer
- 25 motorized faders
- 30 inputs and 24 outputs
- 24 mic/line digitally-controlled AnaLOGIQ preamps
- 3 stereo inputs
- 4 effect processors with 4 stereo sends and returns and effects from the iLive Series
- 20 Mix outputs, including two stereo Matrix Mix and two stereo groups
- Patchable AES digital output with 2-channel ALT output
- Mic input for talkback function
- 2-track output
- 800 x 480 color touch screen with Touch Channel feature to access channels, effect racks and system settings
- SuperStrip with key parameter controls for selected channels (gain, HPF, parametric EQ, gate and compressor threshold and pan)
- Bult-in 18-channel USB recorder
- 32x30 channel USB interface for Mac OS X only
- dSnake on CAT5 cable for additional I/O and personal monitoring
- Qu-Pad app support
- Ethernet port
The Allen & Heath Qu-24 will be available in February for the UK price of £2160 excl.VAT. Full details are expected soon at www.allen-heath.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] M-Audio BX Carbon active monitors M-Audio will introduce tomorrow at the NAMM Show 2014 the new BX Carbon active monitor series, with three compact models.
- [NAMM] Sennheiser Laser Drum Microphone Sennheiser will showcase tomorrow at NAMM 2014 a new microphone concept for drums that uses laser technology.
- [NAMM] The BBE Sonic Maximizer in 500 format BBE introduces the new version of its Sonic Maximizer processing module in the API 500 format, which will debut tomorrow at NAMM 2014.