[NAMM] Mackie DL1608
The Mackie DL1608 combines a digital mixer with an iPad.
It features 16 Onyx mic preamps and 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters. Wireless iPad control lets you mix from anywhere in the venue. This also gives you plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The DL1608 can support up to 10 iPad devices.
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- Cirrus Logic converters
- 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing
- Use up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously
- Intuitive Master Fader app
- “Grow and Glow” visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for sharing
- Integrate music from apps into the mix
- PadLock feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Kensington lock secures mixer
- 15.5″ x 11.5″ x 3.9″
- 6.9 lbs / 3.2 kg
Check out www.mackie.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Mackie M-80 Op-Amp Mackie announces a partnership with New Japan Radio Corporation to develop a new op-amp for Mackie mixers.
- [NAMM] TC Helicon VoiceLive Play VoiceLive Play is described as "a new take on a compact multi effects unit for singers, and more."
- [NAMM] Editors Keys SL150 iPad Mic Editors Keys has launched an iPad Microphone, allowing users to record into an iPad 2, at up to 48Khz.