Soundcraft Si Compact Series
Positioned as the digital mixing solution for all sizes of sound company or user, the new Soundcraft Si Compact Series is a new range of digital consoles.
With DSP functionality built-in to a small-footprint chassis, the Si Compact provides up to 40 inputs to mix in 3 frame sizes, the smallest of which is also rack-mountable. Motorized faders with Soundcraft FaderGlow operate on two layers, but the main difference from similarly priced mixers is the provision of a full encoder set for all the functions on a channel, from input gain through EQ and dynamics to bus controls, the company assures.
Drawing on its bigger brothers; Soundcraft's Si Series, the new Si Compact features digital mixing facilities along with Lexicon effects into a trio of small footprint consoles available in 16, 24 or 32 mic/line input formats, with 4 stereo returns.
• Frames with 16, 24 or 32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels to mix
• 14 mono aux busses
• 4 FX busses
• 4 Matrix busses
• LRC Mix busses
• 4 Stereo Lexicon Effects engines
• 4 Mute Groups
• 4 assignable insert send/returns (24 and 32 models)
• Harman HiQnet integration
Pricing is expected to be around £6000 UK list.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rycote Invision Lyre for Stereo Suspensions Rycote has introduced its Lyre — a U-shaped clip made of vibration-reducing thermoplastic.
- Rycote Lightwave A3 Boom Pole Rycote are introducing a new entry-level aluminium Lightwave boom pole at IBC 2010.
- Tonelux 1628 Analog Mixer Tonelux released a picture of their soon to be released 1628 Mixing Board, with 16 Channels of Tonelux Mic Pres.