Tascam TM-D4000
Tascam TM-D4000
StolenSpirit StolenSpirit

«  mconnu but an excellent product »

Publié le 05/16/10 à 11:47
A console numrique quite impressive, which makes professional immediately. Perception srieux and quality. For other caractristiques, see other reviews.
About me compltet for the base config, I took option 8 i / o analog I used with 8 mic preamp, the option with another interface adat 8 i / o.
This makes a total of 24 tracks in the mix, and I still have 8 in the reserve price. Top comfortable on this point.
NB: I also have the meter you can configure.
The effects section is useful but not exceptional

I cinnie the yamaha 0x and mode of operation is Lger Different. But I think the tascam richer. For example, the use of faders, CASC Paramtres the door, the screen ...

The manual is clear but insufficient because it does not go into dtails. We must dig a little.

I had the opportunity to compare the preamp has other consoles. Compared yamaha, it is multimdia, behringer ddx, far better, she begins to tickle allen & heath wizard.

The dynamic is great, especially when good mastery of the operating compressors.

most: sound, connections, 32 tracks in the mix, the look.
minimum: 8 Pramper may be more, but hey I found a way to circumvent the pb.

I recommend this table.