Fostex VF80
Ma' Dalton Ma' Dalton
Publié le 05/22/07 à 10:56
Hello everyone!

Me I use this thing for two years. When I got it I knew nothing about anything from home. To say I did not know computer level not even add an attachment in an email and I just knew the level in which hole to put my microphone xlr and turn up the volume in the slice (I understood much more Later he was also turning up the volume general ... oops).

Ben and the interest of this stuff is that it's super simple to use. There are lots of features that I do not like the slave mode with a computer. There's eight tracks (mono and Stereo) and 32 virtual tracks. A function of tip top mastering.

Well more I learned lots of stuff thanks to him!

The only criticism I would make is that over time the keys are a bit hard to penetrate the structure; t have done differently so pretty, but stronger.

This voilou.

PS: I had not seen that there were fields and I have a bit of phlegm so ...

Euhh