[NAMM] Tascam DP-24
Tascam's DP-24 is a 24-track Digital Portastudio with solid-state recording, a color LCD and channel strip controls.
Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and ¼" combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input.
Once recorded, tracks can be viewed and mixed on the color LCD and dedicated mixing controls, such as nineteen linear faders and a dozen channel strip encoders.
Two Mixdown effects including reverb and chorus are also available, as well as a mastering effect. Once finished, songs can be transferred to computer over USB or written to CD with the built-in CD-RW drive.
- 24-track digital Portastudio
- Color LCD display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
- Eight microphone inputs on combo XLR-1/4" jacks with phantom power
- Up to eight-track simultaneous recording at 48kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
- Instrument-level input for direct recording of guitar or bass
- Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
- Multiple effects processors for input processing, guitar amp simulation and mastering
- Virtual tracks for alternate takes and undo
- CD-RW drive for mixdown and backup
- Built-in chromatic tuner and metronome
- MIDI input and output for clocking and control
- ¼" monitor outputs, effect send outs and headphone output
Check out Tascam for more details.