< All Kawai MP8 reviews

« Great feel and sound »

Published on 09/14/13 at 07:22
full keyboard
weighted keys

The manual is clear, but the setup is not easy to get right.

The sound is fantastic. I usually use the grand piano only. I like it and always get positive feedback after a performanc.

I played every digital piano I could locate within four states. The Kawai MP8 is the one I choose to play. It is a great sounding "grand piano." The drawback is the wood construction for the weighted keys. It makes the unit very heavy and that becomes a problem if you travel a lot to play. Even though it is difficult to transport, I would still choose the MP8 Kawai exclusively for the realistic touch.