< Tous les avis Korg SV-1 73

Digital Piano from Korg belonging to the SV-1 series

Kaiser-Sose Kaiser-Sose

«  Beautiful sounds »

Published on 12/29/13 at 02:23
This is a key scene 7 octaves, there are 6 banks of 6 sounds each, 36 sounds in total, plus additional sounds available on the Korg website. Can modify them (a little) with the software supplied with the keyboard.
Level connections, there is everything you need, USB, MIDI input and output Jack of course not forgetting the XLR.

Touch is relatively heavy and very well done.
The general configuration is could not be more simple, one button function. Although the manual is amber, it is doing very well without.
The MIDI part is simple too, the local function is just to OFF and c is.

For me, the organ sounds are well made and are enough for me. The effects are well done but nothing more, they are sufficient in themselves.
The sounds are quite realistic, except perhaps for piano and string sounds (the most difficult to sample). Note that are Hammond, Rhodes and Vox are particularly good.

I use it for a month now and c is undoubtedly a choice I would repeat. Having tested a Roland RD 700NX, I much prefer my Korg. I also tested a North, it is certainly better but also more expensive ...
In addition, there is a good value for money, cheap to the sounds present.