[NAMM] Kurzweil SP4-8
NAMM 2011 will see the debut of Kurzweil’s new stage piano, the 88-key SP4-8.
The Kurzweil SP4-8 Stage Piano is designed to make available the same sound set featured in the PC3 line of keyboards.
Kurzweil SP4-8 main features include:
- Keyboard: 88-note, weighted action with velocity sensitive adjustable keys
- Display: 16 character LCD w/ front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Presets: 128 (taken from the acclaimed PC3 sound set, including select KB3 organs and KVA synths)
- User Presets: 64
- Factory MIDI Setups: 64
- User MIDI Setups: 64 (with 4 programmable zones for splits and layers)
- Effects: Complex effect chains taken from the PC3, from concert hall reverbs to amplifier simulations and rotary effects
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 1 front panel knob, 1 stereo switch-pedal input (supports two pedals with Y connector), 1 continuous control pedal input
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: 1 rear panel 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/setup file transfer to/from PC/Mac
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB
- FREE Sounds: The SP4 can also load programs created on our PC3 and PC3LE series keyboards (*within the limits of the SP4's DSP resources). Additional sounds will also be available for download on their website (loaded over USB)
- Power: External 15VDC 1.0A power supply
Check out www.kurzweil.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland RD-700 NX Stage Piano Roland introduces the new RD-700NX.
- Roland Offers Special Financing Roland Corporation U.S., in partnership with GE Money, announced special financing for customers on all Roland and BOSS October 1st through December 31, 2010.
- Roland HPi-6F & HPi-7F Roland U.S. announced the HPi-7F and HPi-6F Digital Interactive Pianos, equipped with Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, PHA Ivory Feel keyboards, and interactive DigiScore training programs.