Roland has introduced a new digital piano.
- Sophisticated, streamlined piano in a gorgeous, reflective Polished Ebony finish
- PHA II Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
- Uncompromised 88-key stereonmulti-sampled piano sound
- Enhanced song-playback capability via USB host port; audio data (wav files) and MIDI files can be played from USB memory key
- Play along with audio CDs via USB-CD drive (Roland CD-01A, optional)
- Twin Piano for side-by-side lessons and duets
- Keyboard Type: 88 keys (PHA II Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement), Touch Sensitivity Touch: 5 levels / Fixed Touch, Hammer Response: 10 levels, Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual (volume balance adjustable), Split (split point adjustable), Twin Piano
- Sound Generator 88-key Stereo Multi-sampled Piano Sound, Conforms to GM2/GS/XG Lite, Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices, Tones: 306 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set), Temperament: 8 types
- Metronome Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500, Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, Volume: 10 levels, Metronome Sound: 8 types
- Recorder Tracks: 3 tracks, Song: 1 song, Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes, Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500, Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Control Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Previous / Rewinding, Next / Fast-forwarding, Track Mute (Mute level adjustable), Tempo, Tempo Mute, All Song Play, Count-in, Count-down, Song Volume, Center Cancel (only for Audio playback)
- Internal Memory Songs Max. 99 songs, Save Song Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Internal Songs Number of song: 65 songs + 7 Tone Demo Songs
- Connectors USB connector: A type for External memory, Other connectors: Output jacks (L/Mono, R), Input jacks (L/Mono, R), Headphones jack x 2 (Stereo), MIDI connectors (IN, OUT), DC inlet, Pedal connector
- Cabinet Polished Ebony
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord (for AC Adaptor), Headphone Hook
- Options USB memory (M-UF1G / M-UF2G), Floppy Disk Drive (FD-01A), CD Drive (CD-01A)
- Dimensions (lid close) 1,398 (W) x 344 (D) x 781 (H) mm / 55-1/16 (W) x 13-9/16 (D) x 30-3/4 (H) inches, (lid open) 1,398 (W) x 339 (D) x 974 (H) mm / 55-1/16 (W) x 13-3/8 (D) x 38-3/8 (H) inches
- Weight 48.0 kg / 105 lbs. 14 oz.
No pricing info.
Check out www.roland.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- M-Audio DCP-300 M-Audio has announced the availability of its new DCP-300 digital piano.
- Gear4Music PL-650S Digital Stage Piano On board the PL-650S Digital Stage Piano there are a total of 16 ultra high-resolution, stereo sampled sounds.
- [NAMM] Roland RM-700 Roland introduced the RM-700 Digital Piano, with an Ivory Feel keyboard and an 88-note stereo sampled grand piano sound.