[Musikmesse] Roland F-120R
The F-120R is an entry-level piano available in three polished cabinets: ebony, red, and ivory.
The F-120R lets you play along with rhythm accompaniment and backing tracks in three different modes, including Pianist mode where any chord you play is designed to be recognised and tracked instantly. You can also add additional rhythm accompaniments and backing tracks via USB.
Sold exclusively in Europe.
- 60 built-in rhythm accompaniments
- Full-keyboard chord-recognition engine
- Three accompaniment modes: Split Chord, Split Tone, and Split Off (Pianist mode)
- Ivory Feel-G keyboard
- Additional rhythm accompaniments via USB
- Available in three finishes
- Front-panel buttons for piano practice, lessons, and performance
- Metronome, recorder, and Twin Piano features for lessons or side-by-side performance
For full product specs, head to the Roland website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha unveils DGX-660 portable grand Yamaha presents the DGX-660, a 88-key portable digital piano.
- [NAMM] Roland announces FP-30 digital piano Roland presents the FP-30, a digital piano which aims at offering high-end performance in a compact and transportable design.
- Kawai announces the ES8 digital piano Kawai will launch in September the latest version of their ES series of digital pianos with the ES8.