[Musikmesse] Roland F-120R
The F-120R is an entry-level piano available in three polished cabinets: ebony, red, and ivory.
The F-120R lets you play along with rhythm accompaniment and backing tracks in three different modes, including Pianist mode where any chord you play is designed to be recognised and tracked instantly. You can also add additional rhythm accompaniments and backing tracks via USB.
Sold exclusively in Europe.
- 60 built-in rhythm accompaniments
- Full-keyboard chord-recognition engine
- Three accompaniment modes: Split Chord, Split Tone, and Split Off (Pianist mode)
- Ivory Feel-G keyboard
- Additional rhythm accompaniments via USB
- Available in three finishes
- Front-panel buttons for piano practice, lessons, and performance
- Metronome, recorder, and Twin Piano features for lessons or side-by-side performance
For full product specs, head to the Roland website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Clavia Nord Electro 4D In time for the 10th anniversary of the first Electro, Clavia introduces the new Nord Electro 4D SW 61.
- [NAMM] Yamaha NU1 Yamaha introduces the NU1, a hybrid piano combining the sound and feel of an acoustic instrument with digital technology.
- [NAMM] Yamaha Arius YDP-C71PE Yamaha launches the Arius YDP-C71PE Console Digital Piano at Winter NAMM 2012.