Roland Offers Special Financing
Roland Corporation U.S., in partnership with GE Money, announced special financing for customers on all Roland and BOSS October 1st through December 31, 2010.
Here are the terms:
- Pay no interest for 12 months for Roland and BOSS purchases greater than $499.00*
- Pay no interest for six months for Roland and BOSS purchases greater than $249.00*
*For more information and specific conditions on this special financing, visit RolandUS.com/GEMoney.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha unveils DGX-660 portable grand Yamaha presents the DGX-660, a 88-key portable digital piano.
- [NAMM] Roland announces FP-30 digital piano Roland presents the FP-30, a digital piano which aims at offering high-end performance in a compact and transportable design.
- Kawai announces the ES8 digital piano Kawai will launch in September the latest version of their ES series of digital pianos with the ES8.