Technics SX-PX205

• zongora123zongora123

Technics SX-PX205Published on 10/29/10 at 08:28
    both + 3 pedals

yes it is

I've bought my piano in 1996 and unfortunately I couldn't use it at that time (loads of other obligations and occupation).
    Now, finally 14 later I've started to play on it.
    My teacher says that sounds are extremely beautiful and this is a perfect piano.
    I've bought it in Luxembourg and the exact price was 160 000 LUX FR, a lot of money at that time I paid for the piano that was exhibited (the price included some reduction for it)
    I wonder what other user have as an opinion on this digital piano.

both + 3 pedals

yes it is

Now, finally 14 later I've started to play on it.
    I wonder what other user have as an opinion on this digital piano.

I only hope that it will remain "as perfect" as it is now because as it appears noone produces it any more and I wonder if I had a problem, who might help me then?

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)