[Musikmesse] Viscount Physis Piano
Viscount introduces Physis Piano, a new 88-key Physical Modeling piano with six sound engines.
- SOUND ENGINE: PHYSIS, Physical Modeling Technology
- APM: Acoustic Piano Model
- EPM: Electric Piano Model
- WPM: Wurly Piano Model
- CPM: Clavi Piano Model
- AMM: Acoustic Mallets Model
- HDSE: High Definition Sound Engine.
- MTP: Multitouch Panel
- CCI: Custom Configurable Interface
- HRD: High Resolution Display (480x272 px)
KEYBOARD & PEDALS
- PGK: Physis Grand Keyboard 88 (with RW real wooden keys and IS Ivory Sense)
- GSP: Gradual Sustain Pedal
- PAB: Pure Aluminum Body
- BHG: Black Hard Glass
- HPC: Hyper Parallel Computing (6 DSP)
Full details are available on: physispiano.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Roland F-120R The F-120R is an entry-level piano available in three polished cabinets: ebony, red, and ivory.
- [Musikmesse] Clavia Nord Electro 4D In time for the 10th anniversary of the first Electro, Clavia introduces the new Nord Electro 4D SW 61.
- [NAMM] Yamaha NU1 Yamaha introduces the NU1, a hybrid piano combining the sound and feel of an acoustic instrument with digital technology.