Yamaha Clavinova CLP-411
Yamaha Clavinova CLP-411

Clavinova CLP-411, Digital Piano from Yamaha in the Clavinova CLP series.

jdang 05/27/2004

Yamaha Clavinova CLP-411 : jdang's user review

• Partager
Hello, I would first congratulates all those involved in this site, extremely comprehensive and frankly trs INTERESTED!
I possde this keyboard for several years, and I am a pianist (see mid-level beginners). I was just wondering if anyone could tell what he thought. Personally, I think it is very well, it produces a good sound. But as beginners, I believe this request DPOS To check if my musical ear is good. Professional advisory!

I find it enjoyable touch, a little more "soft" than a real piano, but for a numrique, I think it is quite correct. There are some sounds DIFFERENT, but I do not use. if we want to sound DIFFERENT (violin ,...) we take a synth.

The sound is good trs (well, I think, is the object of my request for an opinion). The only small problem is that I find that speakers are not powerful enough. At maximum volume, it can be heard some small grsillements.
As for the VLOC again, notice of beginners, I find it hard raliste is a good instrument for beginners trs piano without dbourser big bucks.

I use it for the past 8 or 9 years if I remember correctly. I have another synth (Roland EM-10) then the possibility for comparison is very limited. But what is certain is that it is much more enjoyable to play on a piano like the synth on a (much less VLOC a synth ...)