Yamaha P-85
Yamaha P-85

Digital Piano from Yamaha belonging to the P series.

shookabah shookabah
Publié le 02/18/10 à 08:54
10 tones selectable
2 pianos: the sound is impressive in the first headset, the second is not bad no more.
2 electric pianos: If you enjoy this kind of sound you like! Personally I find the bass on the second are too present
2 organs: nothing to say I do not use it!
Strings: Medium quality
2 harpsichords: a little too metallic for my taste
1 vibraphone: I find cool!
Note that we can add more sounds!

The piano has 7 octaves quarter which is ample

Possibility to connect 2 audio headphones (big jack), a sustain pedal jack, a MIDI input + output.

The main thing that made me choose this model over another: her weight! less than 12kg!

I have not tested everything, because what I was looking for a piano and not a gimmick!
What I can say is that touch is super nice, with a slight difference between the treble and bass.
The buttons are perfect for the force.

As I said above, the sound of a piano is truly amazing!
The rest is a little gadget I found, but hey!
Note nonetheless that the sound through headphones is much better than the sound of loud-speakers.

The expression is good for me, please note that you can adjust ...

I use it for 1 month. I bought it because I needed a portable piano with ease and ability to play through headphones (I often play late at night).

For me the best value for money and I would do is this choice without any hesitation ...